Autism Shifts has developed their expertise in the area of Autism and Autism employment over the last two decades. We understands the diagnosis on multiple levels and have developed our 360 understanding of Autism and our role as parents/caregivers, educators and employers. Through our program, we share our expertise in the following areas:
- Educating, training and employing individuals with Autism to help them understand themselves, Autism and help to prepare them to live their life on purpose, including employment and independent living.
- Educating parents/caregivers so that they understand Autism and gain a better understanding of their child. We also provide them with the tools and processes that they want and need to live life in the “Green Zone”.
- Educating businesses to make them Autism Employment Ready so they can successfully employ individuals with Autism.
- Educating existing Training and Resource Partners so they can work more successfully with children and adults diagnosed with Autism and provide them the job skills or services needed.
- Educating the broader community so that there is a heightened awareness, understanding and acceptance of Autism.